Monday, May 7, 2007

Another poem (edited)

Never will u understand,
Why my love, denies my hand.
What pain, what suffering have i endured?
With whose help, can i be cured?

My thoughts, my dreams, you re always there,
When will you see how much i care?
Such little time I ve spent with you,
But enough to know my love is true.


The further you drift away from me,
The more I feel I ll never be free.
Perhaps I should just let you go,
Your love maybe, I should not know?

My love and friendship is always here,
And if you should ever shed a tear,
My arms are here to hold you tight,
For I will always be your light
always be your love
always be your friend.


hahax hope ya' enjoy that aniiway today went to bishan library again to study maths den before we start we put our bag in library den went to eat, then buy battery den went back...on the way back, i was so embarrased lor...

well so sianx nth to do
hehex jeanie waD happen? why u reading this? hehex jk la
well in the midst of destroying my bk hahax xP

No comments: