Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 :)


Yep its start of a new year & as usual, people will be spamming your phone with smses regarding new year wishes! & one of my friend manage to send till his phone jammed. hahaha! so funny. X: Went total into total craze yesterday :D & im totally tired. But i had great fun. Oh well, i love my awesome friends :) Most pictures are still with ian. Post it another time :D



TwoZeroZeroNine. For me, it always have its good and bad times. Sadly, Im to end off my last few moments of 2009 in disappointed emotion. Not that im going to regret it, but i just love to rant at stuffs. hees. Stupid frd, made me outbrust of tears just 20minutes before countdown. /: Sorry people, i lied. hahs. Im not alright. I think i would be alright i think im just having as much fun without him. - A pity, its all thoughts. Thanks noobnoob& bestfrds for helping but its tough for me. You guys should know. ):


New Year Resolutions? - Improve relationships& maintaining them. hah. :D or i think one day my mum might just say she dont have me as her daughter x:

eek. I somehow started my new year with a heart throbbing experience :D Envy me! lol.


:D I shall end off for now. Look out for pictures :) I'm so gona save up and get one camera. LOL

No comments: