I always love it when it's full moon, cause i know out there someone will be vieiwing the same nightsky and the moon together as i am. Tonight, it's irritating. That split moment, i just wanna disappear off to somewhere alone. Cause those words are harsh, those words are a sign, a sign telling me i'm not wanted. I look up in the sky, and pray that the moon will help to bring that moment away. But the moon did not, it just seems like it's telling me to get lost, telling me to stop looking, telling me it don't want to see me, can I just leave. - this time it hurts, real bad.
What could I have done wrong. I was still myself, I'm perfectly me, or so i thought I am still.


2 comments:
What happened?
The fight. haha. i update you real soon ok? loves ! right after my camp.
Post a Comment