They're the most awesome bitches you could find :D
This is call retards moments.
Jump Jump Jump High.
CHIOBU -wolf whistles-
seriously, i have no idea what is she doing.
Such photos are like Awesome max.
:) I swear they really damn PHAIL when it comes to watching movie on laptop. LOL we switch shows within 5 minutes. and finally decide on how to train a dragon, within 15 minutes of the show, Celine pop to sleep -.- HAHAHA I swear she is super funny when she sleeping ! :P
Jeanie and I then decided to webcam peeps ! :) Kinda nostalgia, been so long since i did that :D It was cool, we burst out laughing like mad and stuffs. & yeah memories. i miss iola. i swear i miss her so so much. O: O: O: She is like mad adorable :D lala !
No comments:
Post a Comment