Just a few more weeks :D
And i will pull through all these and reach my Year2.
Hello all stalkers reading this ! :D
Let's go out and study and make sure we ace our sem2 results.
I did like horribly for sem1 due to complacency. ):
I hope I will work hard and prove it to you all that my studies can be good.
Yeah, I will make sure that happens and prove you wrong.
Happygal93 ! i have my 10% of Economics grade secured ! full marks 35/35.
This is like the first time i got full marks after soooooo soooo soooo longggggggg ! :D
Mad happy like seriously awesomely happy. hahahah :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Okay I should be going to bed !
Goodnights Stalkers ! Bye ! C:
Thank you but I have lost faith and trust in love not that you're no good.


No comments:
Post a Comment