Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Green with envy.


An oxytocin molecule, the hormone that makes one fall in love.
(Source: Tumbler)

School's going to be out for CNY break ! :D But then, on my Chinese New Year Eve, my Economics teacher is still not letting me off :{ ! I have to go back for her lesson then i can offically say i'm off to enjoy my chinese new year ! Is it me? or Is it that Chinese New Year's Feel is no longer there anymore? In the past i was so looking forward to chinese new year, now i don't really feel much for it anymore? Sigh. It's tough being a Polytechnic Student. On a brighter note, my projects are almost done, except for law and ethics and editing/touch up of OOPJ :) Cheers ! \m/ the heavy load is finally removed from my shoulder! (Y)

:) It's going to be a new year, a brand new fresh start.
Should get my lesson learnt. and you be outta my mind. and I be living my awesome life once again.
I envy how others manage their life well, cause I'm such a wreck.

No comments: