Saturday, April 30, 2011

-Period-

Time had passed, Life have change and It's year two now. I made an aim, I have a goal, I be my own motivation, But I'm still lacking some determination. Class now sucks big time, and yes i can't agree more to one of my friend who said of wanting to get out as quick as possible. We are only through with one year and everything now just irks me. I know its rather not nice of us to not stay together after school and stuffs, but how is this a class now? Does this looks like a class to you?

Maybe it does, but to me it's not. It's like war daily, best of all internal war. Let's just face the facts, we're all too competitive individually. I quote my another friend: some people are on the tops because they use others as stepping stone. This is what's ongoing in our class. That's the reason why our class is the only class that's not flash on the screen ! Whereas another class have such a long list. It's getting a lil too tiring and too complicated.
-period- 


 
Yup, i cut my hair ! heheheheheh ! i shall insist on the fact that it's nice even though a lot of people say it doesn't look like me! but hey ! Stop doubting, the picture is fine, and it is me, Ruimin alrights ! :D ! Just a lil updating and ranting ! Just ignore me seriously if you disagree with me :)  nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan  if you need a lil entertainment; http://nyan.cat/ !  Cute max ! 

No, I could not want you more than I did right then.

No comments: