Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A diver couldn't save herself from drowning either.

When your whole world assumes the fault lies in you, but in reality it is quite the opposite.

How much more insults to manage? How much more judgement to receive? How much more are they saying? How much more hurt would be considered enough?

I placed my trust, my heart and myself out on the line. I let myself gone to the level I told my friends not to. My pride, dignity and ego was ruined. It was threw in my face out of a sudden. You turn your back and left me in the sea. A diver couldn't save herself from drowning either.

"You have always been strong. You'll be better" But how much do they know? How much do you know? Have I always been strong? No. I wasn't at the age of 7, neither was I at the age of 10. But I was getting stronger at the age of 11. I was made to be strong, but not by birth. I am strong because I made myself to be. I have to and it's not a scene that i would like to remember.

Always been strong wasn't accurate. People only remember from the time they know me. And by now if you've realized, those that i hold close to my heart now are ones who foster a relationship only after the age of 13. 

No comments: