Having monday blues. ~ LOL nah. Just joking. Im like super hyper :D So early in the morning, the class was quite lively. HOHO :D oh well, i think getting too excited when playing sports. oh gosh, should cut down on that excitement. x: Going through papers and stuffs. I have PASS my BIOLOGY PAPER 2 ! for like oh since like so long ago. haha :] I have no idea why, maths is like a lullaby to me, every time during maths lesson, i'll feel like slping-.- oooohs, but i got high during biology today for no reason. haha! :P No geo lesson today~ early dismissal! yay! Walked home.
I start taking my nap at 6:38pm. I set an alarm which is an hour later to wake myself up, well of course it failed and my bro went to off my alarm without even bothering to wake me up-.- Not exactly a bad thing, probably. I dreamt of something so unexpected. At first it's about something extremely positive and that its what i would want currently. However, people often says ' happiness don't last long' yea exactly. The dream follows down a weird route, i totally broke out in sweats and nearly cried in my dreams. Its just way too horrifying to me and now its currently lingering in my mind, haunting me. ): -(tho shall not go into details of what me dreamt of)
Everything then ended at 9:13pm. When my mum, still ignorant about the dream, wakes me up and lied to me that it's morning already, must get ready for school or you'll be late. Of course, being such a klutz when I have just woke up, i believe in that. damn it. -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment