I gotten a pretty negative feedback. But given much thoughts and had Y partner to help me along :D aye, i think i shouldn't even give a damn to what they thought about me. I know some comments are true and should be taken into consideration to better myself, better my character, my personality. However, doesn't the comments also includes jealousy and envy?. Also, its only just a matter of time right? Whatever that im doing now, soon to be, once people get out of secondary school, they would be doing the same right? Even tho who knows, they could even have a hidden intention for doing so. AyeAye.
Dont ask me what does aye means, cause i dont know it either myself :D Im just trying to put in some sounds emoticons to replace the word 'tsk' and 'hais'
In our lives, we always will have this moment where we just act without a
sensible thought. I had it more than once. I regretted it much, i wanna erase
this whole matter, this whole incident away from my life. Unlike a piece of
paper where you can throw and cast it away, this lingering memory stays. It
stays not only to remind me of my past failures and impluse, not just to
make feel depressed all over it. It stays because it wanted to tell me that i
shouldn't lower my own standards, i shouldn't blindly follow, i should have
given it more than just a thought. -
That insensible year, all the things i did, felt so stupid and useless
right now. - I'd promise to smile. yea i've fulfil that promise. however sorry, kor, i can't fulfil the other one.
No comments:
Post a Comment