Sunday's a fairytale. Sunday, please don't go. I don't want Monday to come. Cause when Monday comes, I need to face it all again. To meet someone who can be true and real is tough, much less to meet with true love. Can I still stay in my naive little corner, having real friends and not step out to the world? I'm tired of trying to be nice and all already. If you really hate working with me, come on, JUST SAY IT. Seriously, coming up with excuses like "Four people need do more work" , "IT betters one shouldn't group together" Fuck you. Really. Try me again, you see the worst of me you never seen. I really haven't want to hate someone so much in Poly yet. I could hurl, scream, shout and do whatever I can. Try me, classmates. Oh, you're not even worthy to be call classmates. Or do you think I speak wrongly?
Annoying little naggy idiot moron fucker acting all so fake and all. I had enough of this.
I'm not saying I'm of no faults, so if you're judging me right this instance, try again when you know my story. If your mind is set, I can't change. But if you don't know anything, stop telling tales. kthxbye.

No comments:
Post a Comment