My life have been in a hurricane mode and I've officially hit the 2 mark. I guess I wasn't that satisfied, it was like i raised my expectations up too high. How could it be this hard to be happy.
"When life gives you something good, don't be too happy just yet. You know, how it will come back to take something away from you."
Something good happened, yet it's taking away what I originally have. I thought so hard, where did I went wrong. I pondered days and nights. Maybe, all these while, I have been deluding myself into thinking I am important. But in fact, I have no real identity and don't seem to belong anywhere - even places I had once felt comfortable. And it hurts because I know I'm not enough and I won't be enough. I'll never be close to enough and I'm just so damn tired of this unidentifiable identity. Seems like I've not found me.
No comments:
Post a Comment