My friend decides that she can be a barista too so she start to re-vamp the coffee art.
On a little craze about indie cafes all around Singapore recently and been on the go to check them out! This time headed to The Orange Thimble and I must say, the ambiance of the place is real goooood. It's such a good hideout spot to study, chat with small groups of friends or probably just hide there with a book all day. The cafe looks to be very small from the outside but inside there's so many corners and turns that you'll be surprised that such a small cafe can contain that many number of people. With the luxury of space, the cafe space out their furniture placing making it good for some gossip session among ladies without the person next table from judging you ! Tee hees! I ordered the Miss Portobella and maybe it's my recent love for mushrooms so I find it very yummy! Haha. I'm not a coffee person, as in I can't differentiate whether it's good coffee or just okay so don't ask me. But if you haven't been there, you should go check it out! :) I like that place.







No comments:
Post a Comment